The Benefits of being a GTASFA member:
- Assist in the fishery by protecting and investing in our local natural resources within the fishery.
- Be a part of a united strong voice in northern Michigan concerning fishing rights and regulations within the fishery.
- Opportunity for all ages to be exposed to the great sport of fishing.
- Involvement in education of the general public, businesses, and government entities on the importance of fishing to the local economy, tourism, and community activities.
- Provide venues for anglers in both a friendly and competitive environment, such as our Weekly Fishing League, Trout Derby, Salmon Classic, Frozen Shootout and Uncle Sam Shootout.
- Receive regular communications with the latest local fishing issues and Association news.
- Receive discounts for sponsors products and venues.
- Enhancement of fishing skills through free fishing seminars provided by the Association.